The tuition fee includes all of the following:
- Textbook: "Modern Dental Assisting", Torres & Ehrlich; 8th.Ed (2005); Elsevier Publishing.
- Syllabus: ATS Assist In Dentistry To Succeed In Life (Edition 2.0) ATS Partners Publishing.
- All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used in the clinical training.
- Free Job Placement assistance and referral service. We have many dentist calls, asking for our students and we will refer you to them during the course.
- Use of all equipment and instrumentation with actual "hands on" training during the course of study. There are no hidden costs or expenses once you get started.
- Training in all aspects of General Dental assisting, including dental specialties.
- A Certificate in Dental Assisting and a letter of recommendation will be given to all students who have attained a 85% or above grade average, outlying your training and experience, upon request.
- Job Interview training and coaching.
- All training is done by dental professionals in an actual practicing dental office, not just a classroom.
To register and enroll in our program, you must be 14 yrs of age, with a high school diploma or GED certificate, or pass a placement test.
$4,995 Per student.
Total tuition is due in full 2 days prior to the first day of class.
We accept credit cards or check. Care Credit financing is available.
Early Bird registration: $650.00 off tuition if paid in Full prior to the open house for each new session
Open house discount for first 3 paid applications we receive that day.
Our fast-track Dental Assisting program offers:
- Small class sizes and personalized attention
- Hands-on training in actual dental offices
- Experienced instructors
- State-of-the-art technology
- Convenient night/weekend classes
Financial assistance is available. Call 206-526-1437 now to get started! Why keep your job when you could have a CAREER?